Friday, October 14, 2005

Please support me in the American Heart Association Walk!

I am taking part in Knoxville's American Heart Association Walk on November 5th. Donations will go directly to funding for education and research of heart disease. My heart attack at 37 taught me that being athletic and a woman was no protection from heart problems. I am lucky that all of the advances in heart treatment are allowing me to move on with my life and engage in really fun stuff (like blogging). Please help me to raise money to continue the medical advances--who knows, maybe one day, doctors will grow us new hearts! Here is the webpage to donate.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I attempted to make a donation but the website I was directed to is not secure. Is there another avenue in which to donate?

6:17 PM, October 14, 2005  
Blogger vnjagvet said...

Helen:

I would be happy to support your walk.

I had my first heart attack at 26. CBAG Surgeries at 40 and 51, angioplasties and stents at 59, 64 and 65, and a bunch more "stuff" this past year. But I'm still practicing law and running a public interest law firm through the miracles of modern medicine.

My problem is primarily hereditary. My father died at age 48 of his first coronary event.

We are truly blessed.

Please let me know where to send the donation.

6:41 PM, October 14, 2005  
Blogger Helen said...

To Vnjagvet:

So glad to hear you are ok--it is inspiring-hope I do as well. The donation page for the American Heart Association is on my site-just click through if you wish to donate.

7:58 PM, October 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just about to make the suggestion of putting a paypal button up for donations - when I saw that you had one. I was surprised to see the web donation site isn't secured... but paypal works for me.

Then I wasn't paying close attention and thought I might have messed it up because we just moved - and I hadn't changed my address on paypal... but it looks like the donation went through okay - if it didn't - let me know and I'll try it again.

9:07 PM, October 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

視訊做愛視訊美女無碼A片情色影劇kyo成人動漫tt1069同志交友網ut同志交友網微風成人論壇6k聊天室日本 avdvd 介紹免費觀賞UT視訊美女交友..........................

9:50 PM, May 19, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

情色網台灣a片王免費視訊a咆哮小老鼠麗的情色小遊戲台灣情色網視訊 美女 168論壇情色遊戲情色小遊戲情色小站情色影片情色貼片美女視訊18禁地少女遊戲巨乳童顏巨乳玩美女人影音秀視訊美女情色視訊bt論壇色情自拍s101成人大喇叭免費視訊視訊聊天kk777視訊俱樂部18禁成人網ut影音視訊聊天室13077ut男同志聊天室免費視訊聊天

1:13 AM, June 07, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home