Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Blogger concerns

Some of you have mentioned that blogger is not allowing you to post comments or is deleting your comments. Others are concerned that I am deleting these comments. I am not. If I delete a comment for some reason (which is rare), I will typically warn you first.

In fact, there have been times when I have posted a reply to one of you and blogger has eaten my comments. So,I am just letting you know it is a blogger problem and to keep trying or copy your comment prior to hitting the publish button and try again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah cloud.

11:42 AM, June 28, 2011  
Blogger Tscottme said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:42 PM, June 28, 2011  
Blogger Tscottme said...

I've had problems with a few other Blogger sites over the last week. Never the same problem twice.

I blame George Bush and the Burgerbilders!

11:49 PM, June 28, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home